528 West Milling Street
Lancaster, California 93534
You may never get charged at all. The District Attorney's office may reject the case and not file any charges against you. Whether or not that happens can depend on the attorney you hire. Why run the risk of ever being charged at all with the wrong lawyer or no lawyer at all. Contact Attorney Angelo F. Campano of the Campano Law Group, APC at (661) 945-5300 or 877-77-JUSTICE to discuss your options. Visit our blog at www.campanolaw.blogspot.com.
Your case may get dismissed. Even if you are charged with one or more crimes, it is possible that your charges can be dismissed. Contact the Campano Law Group, APC today at (661)945-5300 or 877-77-JUSTICE and speak with an aggressive criminal defense attorney to find out more about your case. See below for a partial list of the success of Attorney Angelo Campano.
You may not have to go to jail. Many times, a person charged with a crime is confronted with having to spend time in jail for that crime. With the Campano Law Group, APC by your side as your criminal defense attorney, it is possible that you will spend no time in jail.
You may not have to be in court. In addition to the dedication and commitment provided to each a client, a benefit of having the Campano Law Group as your criminal defense attorney is that you may not have to appear in court. The Campano Law Group, APC will appear in court for you so that you do not have to deal with added stress and pressure of the case.
With many charges, part of a sentence may include probation for 2, 3, or even 4 years. And, while on probation, almost any violation could land you in jail. Contact the Campano Law Group, APC, to see if you can have your probation ended early.
If you are charged with a crime you can end up having to serve time in jail, be placed on probation and having to pay restitution and fines. These are just some of the consequences from the criminal case. You can also end up losing your driver’s license and job. For many people, losing the right to drive ends up with losing your job.
Located in the Antelope Valley (Palmdale, Lancaster, Rosamond) of Los Angeles County, the Campano Law Group. APC is an aggressive and dedicated criminal defense law firm that understands the stress and pressure that its clients go through when charged with a crime. Many times people charged with a crime are all too willing to take a “deal” if it means the case is over and they won’t have to come back to court. But even if you decide to take a deal, your case may not be over. And if you do not comply with the terms, you can end up back in court on a violation and having to go to jail.
That is why the criminal defense of the Campano Law Group, APC handles each case with a level of commitment and determination to resolve the charges brought against you. The Campano Law Group, APC does not take the quick approach to take a deal just to end the case.
Some examples of the success of the Campano Law Group:
1. Not guilty! A jury trial in downtown Los Angeles where the client was charged with Battery, Assault with Deadly Weapon with Intent to Cause Great Bodily Harm, Aggravated Trespass, and Criminal Threat. The District Attorney’s office presented photographs of the alleged injuries taken only hours after the alleged crime, and testimony from the alleged victim, law enforcement, and multiple witnesses. After Attorney Angelo F. Campano vigorously cross-examined each witness, and discredited the alleged photographed injuries, the District Attorney's Office offered the client a plea to drop all charges to a simple assault with no jail time. The offer was refused. After closing arguments the jury returned within a few hours and found the client not guilty on the charges.
2. Not guilty of violating probation! A client was accused of violating probation. In addition to the alleged victim, there were two witnesses to testify against the client. The District Attorney’s would take no less than 90 days in jail as punishment, if the client took a deal before the hearing. Attorney Angelo Campano’s offer was a complete dismissal of the charge. With only a few days notice to prepare, Attorney Angelo Campano immediately went to the scene of the alleged crime, investigated the statements of the witnesses, and even found a witness to help the client defend himself. At the hearing, Attorney Campano cross-examined each witness, and contradicted their statements made to the police. Attorney Campano also called to the stand a witness who not only backed up Attorney Campano’s defense, but also impeached the credibility of the alleged victim. At the end of the hearing, the judge ruled that Attorney Campano’s client had not violated probation and the judge even questioned the very credibility of the alleged victim. Since that hearing, neither the alleged victim nor the district attorney’s office have made any allegations against Attorney Campano’s client.
3. No charges filed! A client was investigated and questioned by the police. Attorney Angelo Campano moved quickly to ensure to ensure that the client was properly represented and defended. Within several days the district attorney's office rejected filing any criminal charges against the client. No charges were ever brought against this client.
4. Plea withdrawn and case dismissed! A client who pled no contest to a crime subsequently lost his job and means of support. Afterwards, the Campano Law Group took the case and successfully argued to the judge to have his plea withdrawn. Within minutes after the court ruled in the client's favor, the District Attorney’s Office dismissed the case. And, after the case was dismissed, the client returned to the job he earlier had lost because of the alleged crime.
5. Certificate of Rehabilitation granted! A client, with a prior prison record, returned to school and obtained a degree. After other attorneys informed the client that nothing could be done to minimize the effect the criminal record might have on the client finding employment, the client came to the Campano Law Group for help. Criminal defense Attorney Angelo F. Campano appeared in court and successfully argued the court to grant the client a Certificate of Rehabilitation. The certificate of rehabiliation makes the client eligible for a pardon by the governor.
6. Criminal record expunged! A client sought multiple times to expunge a criminal record, with no luck. The client came to the Campano Law Group, who quickly discovered the problem and soon had the client's record successfully expunged.
If you have been accused of or charged with committing a crime, contact the Campano Law Group, APC by phone at 661-945-5300 or 1-877-77-JUSTICE or by email at email@example.com and speak with an attorney about your rights. The Campano Law Group, APC handles most of its criminal defense in the Antelope Valley (Palmdale, Lancaster, Rosamond) of Los Angeles County but provides its services throughout all of the state of California
Alameda County - Alpine County - Amador County - Butte County - Calaveras County -Colusa County - Contra Costa County - Del Norte County - El Dorado County - Fresno County - Glenn County - Humboldt County - Imperial County - Inyo County - Kern County - Kings County - Lake County - Lassen County -Los Angeles County - Madera County - Marin County - Mariposa County - Mendocino County - Merced County -Modoc County - Mono County - Monterey County - Napa County - Nevada County - Placer County- Plumas County - Riverside County - Sacramento County - San Benito County - San Bernardino County - San Diego County - San Francisco County -San Joaquin County - San Luis Obispo County - San Mateo County - Santa Barbara County - Santa Clara County - Santa Cruz County - Shasta County Sierra County - Siskiyou County- Solano County - Sonoma County - Stanislaus County - Sutter County - Tehama County - Trinity County - Tulare County - Tuolumne County - Ventura County - Yolo County - Yuba County.
Agoura Hills - Alhambra - Arcadia - Artesia - Avalon - Azusa - Baldwin Park - Bell - Bell Gardens - Bellflower - Beverly Hills - Bradbury - Burbank - Calabasas - Carson - Cerritos - Claremont - Commerce - Compton - Covina - Cudahy - Culver City - Diamond Bar - Downey - Duarte - El Monte - El Segundo - Gardena - Glendale - Glendora - Hawaiian Gardens - Hawthorne - Hermosa Beach - Hidden Hills - Huntington Park - Industry - Inglewood - Irwindale - La Cañada Flintridge - La Habra Heights - La Mirada - La Puente - La Verne - Lancaster - Lakewood - Lawndale - Lomita - Long Beach - Los Angeles - Lynwood - Malibu - Manhattan Beach - Maywood - Monrovia - Montebello - Monterey Park - Norwalk - Palmdale - Palos Verdes Estates - Paramount - Pasadena - Pico Rivera - Pomona - Rancho Palos Verdes - Redondo Beach - Rolling Hills - Rolling Hills Estates | Rosemead | San Dimas - San Fernando - San Gabriel - San Marino - Santa Clarita - Santa Fe Springs - Santa Monica - Sierra Madre - Signal Hill - South El Monte - South Gate - South Pasadena - Temple City - Torrance - Vernon - Walnut - West Covina - West Hollywood - Westlake Village - Whittier.
Agoura - Agua Dulce - Antelope Acres - Athens - Bassett - Castaic - City Terrace - Del Sur - Florence - Gorman - Juniper Hills - Kinneloa Mesa - Lake Hughes - Leona Valley - Llano - Neenach - Pearblossom - San Pasqual -Topanga - Two Harbors - Universal City - Valyermo.
© 2009 Campano Law Group - All Rights Reserved
DISCLAIMER: This website is intended to provide general information only. Nothing contained in this article, or on this website, is intended to provide legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship. By using this website you acknowledge and agree that you have not formed an attorney-client relationship with the Campano Law Group or any attorney of the Campano Law Group, and will not not rely on any information contained on this website without personally speaking with an attorney of the Campano Law Group. You further understand and acknowledge that the Campano Law Group strongly encourages anyone who believes they may have a claim to communicate directly with a lawyer, whether an attorney of the Campano Law Group or another law firm.